Re: [Videolib] Looking for films that show Indians in boarding schools

Beth Traylor (bethe@uwm.edu)
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:34:39 -0600

--------------070208000703010009080503

Hi Renee,

There is also:

"Another Wind is Moving: The Off-reservation Indian boarding school"
"Healing the Hurts"

Beth Traylor
Multimedia Librarian
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee