RE: [Videolib] Looking for PPR source

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@middlebury.edu)
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:36:57 -0500

Dear Gail,

Sony Pictures Classics has this. See the website at www.volvermovie.com.

Best,
Patty
________________________________
Patty Hornbeck
Media Resources Development Coordinator
Middlebury College Library
110 Storrs Ave. / M212
Middlebury, VT 05753
(802)443-2268 ph.
(802)443-5698 fax
hornbeck@middlebury.edu <mailto:hornbeck@middlebury.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Gail Fedak
Sent: Fri, November 17, 2006 7:52 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for PPR source

One of our women's committees on campus wants to sponor a film festival in
the spring - one film per month. Swank licenses two of the titles they are
interested in. Two others are from NAATA and PBS. I have searched several
sources for the last one, but have had no luck - probably because it is a
foreign title, so I know my chances are slim at best. Any help in locating a
source for the PPR license will be appreciated.

Volver (Spanish, dir. Almodovar)

Sincerely,
Gail

Gail B. Fedak, Manager