Re: [Videolib] La Mujer Transparente, Plaff/O Demasiado miedo a la

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:31:32 -0500

--------------060602050502080309080700

Hello Rhonda (et. al.),

I did some research earlier this year on /Machuca/, which we were
considering for our International Film Series here at UD. At the time
it was available with PPR through Neil Friedman at Menemsha Films:

neilf@menemshafilms.com
www.menemshafilms.com

However, they require prepayment which didn't work out with our
procurement system. Good luck!

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian