Re: [Videolib] La Mujer Transparente, Plaff/O Demasiado miedo a

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:43:51 -0500

--B_3246522235_295503099

I THINK Facets actually had EL SUR ( and I do mean the PPR rights)
Maybe Milos is trolling or you can just e mail him at milos@facets.org
I don=B9t think the others have current US distribution with PPR
So you would have to go to a sales agent or producer to get it

On 11/16/06 11:10 AM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know if these films have a US Distributor? I would like to r=
ent
> them with public performance licenses for a film series this coming Sprin=
g.
> =20
> Transparent Woman/La Mujer Transparente (Cuba, 1990)
> Plaff/O Demasiado miedo a la vida (Juan Carlos Tabio, Cuba, 1998)
> The South/Sur (Fernando Solanas, Argentina/France, 1988)
> Machuca (Andres Wood, Chile, 2004)
> The Dignity of Nobodies/La Dignidad de los Nadies (Fernando Solanas,
> Argentina/Brazil/Switzerland, 2005)
> =20
> Rhonda=20
> Rhonda Pancoe
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University
> 13 Oak Drive
> Hamilton, NY 13346
> Phone: 315-228-7858
> Fax: 315-228-7725
> RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>
> =20
> =20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3246522235_295503099

Re: [Videolib] La Mujer Transparente, Plaff/O Demasiado miedo a la v= ida, The South/Sur, and others I THI= NK Facets  actually had EL SUR ( and I do mean the PPR rights)
Maybe Milos is trolling or you can just e mail him at milos@facets.org
I don’t think the others have current US distribution with PPR
So you would have to go to a sales agent or producer to get it

Does anyone know if these films have a US Distributor?  = ;I would like to rent them with public performance licenses for a film serie= s this coming Spring.

Transparent Woman/La Mujer Transparente (Cuba, 1990)
Plaff/O Demasiado miedo a la vida (Juan Carlos Tabio, Cuba, 1998)
The South/Sur (Fernando Solanas, Argentina/France, 1988)
Machuca (Andres Wood, Chile, 2004)
The Dignity of Nobodies/La Dignidad de los Nadies (Fernando Solanas, Argent= ina/Brazil/Switzerland, 2005)

Rhonda
RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu<= /FONT> <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>