Re: [Videolib] John Berger's Ways of Seeing

Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:10:42 -0800

--=====================_184425500==.ALT

not to my knowledge available

gary handman

At 10:45 AM 11/8/2006, you wrote:

>I have a faculty member asking me to get a copy of John Berger's Ways of
>Seeing, a documentary about painting (BBC, 1974). All signs point to it
>being out of print and fairly rare. Does anyone know if this is available
>anywhere? Or, if you are at all familiar with the film, do you know of
>something similar that is available?
>
>Thanks,
>Tom
>
>______________________
>Thomas A. Ipri, MS
>Media Services Librarian
>
>Connelly Library
>La Salle University
>1900 West Olney Avenue
>Philadelphia, PA 19141
>215-951-1965
>ipri@lasalle.edu
>http://www.lasalle.edu/library
>http://tombrarian.wordpress.com/

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord

At 10:45 AM 11/8/2006, you wrote:

I have a faculty member asking me to get a copy of John Berger's Ways of Seeing, a documentary about painting (BBC, 1974).  All signs point to it being out of print and fairly rare.  Does anyone know if this is available anywhere?  Or, if you are at all familiar with the film, do you know of something similar that is available?

Thanks,
Tom

______________________
Thomas A. Ipri, MS
Media Services Librarian

Connelly Library
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215-951-1965
ipri@lasalle.edu
http://www.lasalle.edu/library
http://tombrarian.wordpress.com/

UC Berkeley

"In societies where modern conditions of production prevail, all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."

--Guy Debord