Re: [Videolib] FW: Evervision Interantional Multimedia question

Lisa Kwan (lblisak@polyu.edu.hk)
Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:12:59 +0800

--------------C717E56119B734505286D07E

I have not heard of Evervision here in Hong Kong. I have checked
on a large website, YesAsia (www.yesasia.com) selling movies of
Hong Kong, Mainland China and other Asian countries. Not all of
the movies you listed are available in HK or China version there.

Lisa Kwan
Media Services Librarian
Pao Yue-kong Library
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

--
Lisa Kwan (Ms)
Media Services Librarian
Pao Yue-kong Library
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hung Hom, Kowloon
Hong Kong
Tel: (852)2766-6869
Fax: (852)2765-0060

--------------C717E56119B734505286D07E Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> I have not heard of Evervision here in Hong Kong.  I have checked on a large website, YesAsia (www.yesasia.com) selling movies of Hong Kong, Mainland China and other Asian countries.  Not all of the movies you listed are available in HK or China version there.