Re: [Videolib] Wind that Shakes the Barley

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:51:49 -0500

It was bought by IFC, my colleague says it should be released in the first
quarter of 2007. If you are waiting for DVD, I would guess summer/fall
They tend to go to DVD within a few months of theatrical release

On 11/7/06 8:57 AM, "Chris McNevins" <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Does anyone know when THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY will be released
> in the U.S.?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris McNevins
> Non-Print Coordinator