RE: [Videolib] vbrick systems any good?

Badilla-Melendez, Cindy (CBADILLAME@stthomas.edu)
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:18:58 -0600

Emily,

What do you mean by one stream to multiple locations? Can you elaborate a
little more. I hope we can use for video streaming.
Thanks
cindy

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
Media Resources Librarian
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library,
University of St. Thomas
phone (651) 962-5464
fax (651) 962-5406

-----Original Message-----
From: emily_vescogni@ivcc.edu [mailto:emily_vescogni@ivcc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:28 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] vbrick systems any good?

Actually they have products allowing the feed to go off network, too (not
that I have any experience with that). Our network people seem comfortable
with the product as we use it, to send one stream to multiple locations.
We'd have bandwidth problems if we used the product to stream on demand.

Emily Vescogni
Director of Learning Technologies
Illinois Valley Community College
815 N. Orlando Smith Ave