RE: [Videolib] vbrick systems any good?

emily_vescogni@ivcc.edu
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:28:27 -0600

Actually they have products allowing the feed to go off network, too (not
that I have any experience with that). Our network people seem comfortable
with the product as we use it, to send one stream to multiple locations.
We'd have bandwidth problems if we used the product to stream on demand.

Emily Vescogni
Director of Learning Technologies
Illinois Valley Community College
815 N. Orlando Smith Ave
Oglesby, IL 61348

"Badilla-Melendez,
Cindy" To: "'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'"
<CBADILLAME@stthomas.e <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
du> cc:
Sent by: Subject: RE: [Videolib] vbrick systems any good?
owner-videolib@lists.b
erkeley.edu

11/01/2006 12:38 PM
Please respond to