Re: [Videolib] La Jetee on DVD

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@udel.edu)
Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:19:54 -0500

--------------070006060109000601070705

No, to my knowledge, it is not. You may have some luck in getting the
compilation Short Cinema (1:2) dvd used through an OOP vendor -- that is
how we acquired this title on dvd roughly a year ago. But you will get
the voice-over rather than the (preferred by most) subtitled version.

Good luck,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Senior Assistant Librarian
Morris Library, University of Delaware