RE: [Videolib] berkeley media center blog

Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:30:03 -0500

I really like what you all are doing with your blogs.

Even though I don't receive a lot of feedback, my blog allows me to keep
faculty informed of current events. I admit, I have somewhat neglected
blogposting lately, but will try to update it later today.

I hope to see your beautiful faces in Seattle!

Mo

Monique Threatt
Associate Head, Kent Cooper Room Services
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, E044
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-9857