RE: [Videolib] berkeley media center blog

Maureen Tripp (Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu)
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:50:36 -0500

Hi Jonathan, cool! I'll be looking for that Criterion version.
Hey, can you post your comment on the blog? Just so I can see if it works? (and so I can show someone looked at it?)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Jonathan Miller
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 4:38 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] berkeley media center blog

Chris Marker made the English version, too. He usually tries to make both
English and French versions of his films. If you buy the French DVD that is
out (PAL) of both La Jetee and Sans Soleil it has both the English and
French versions of both films on it. I believe that Criterion will be
issuing this same DVD package here, at some point, but don't know when.

Jonathan Miller, President
First Run/Icarus Films, Inc.
32 Court Street, 21st Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201 USA