Re: [Videolib] Tv copyright question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:19:08 -0400

--B_3244461549_171639854

Well they would not be in Public Domain because they are early in that
copyright now lasts 95 years
but many REALLY early shows particularly those from independent producers
and networks that no longer exist were
Never copyrighted properly in the first place. I don=B9t know of any master
list though

On 10/23/06 2:56 PM, "Andrews, Sarah E" <sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu> wrote:

> Hi-
> Is it possible that early television shows could already be in the public
> domain? Is there any source that lists movies/television shows that are =
in
> the public domain?
>=20
>=20
> As always, thanks!
> =20
> Sarah Andrews
> University of Iowa Libraries
> =20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3244461549_171639854

Re: [Videolib] Tv copyright question Well = they would not be in Public Domain because they are early in that copyright = now lasts 95 years
but many REALLY early shows particularly those from independent producers a= nd networks that no longer exist were
Never copyrighted properly in the first place. I don’t know of any ma= ster list though