Re: [Videolib] Respecting another country's copyright laws regarding classroom use of home-use vide

Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:30:28 -0700

Well, you're right, of course, Susan... I thought we were talking more
internationally.

in any case... since the US has never respected Canada in any other way, I don't
see why we'd need to start with copyright conventions... ;-{)}

gary