RE: [Videolib] Respecting another country's copyright laws regarding classroom use of home-use video

Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:20:01 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F2FB.2C01CAEE

------_=_NextPart_002_01C6F2FB.2C01CAEE

I think the major one is the Berne Convention, but there are others that
may be relevant for some countries.=20

=20

mb

=20