Re: [Videolib] Respecting another country's copyright laws regarding

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:36:12 -0700

Gary:
Last time I checked, Canada uses NTSC for video/TV - the same as the US
does.
Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd