RE: [Videolib] Respecting another country's copyright laws regarding classroom use of home-use video

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@middlebury.edu)
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:11:52 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F2D8.8152818E

That's an interesting perspective, Chris. We buy a lot of DVDs abroad, =
and we consider that the face-to-face teaching provision covers =
everything that's legally purchased, regardless of where it was =
purchased.
Patty Hornbeck
Media Resources Development Coordinator
Middlebury College Library