Re: [Videolib] What company licenses "Babe" the pig movie?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:32:49 -0400

Movie Licensing corp which is a division of Swank but for a single
Title license it might be Swank itself

On 10/5/06 3:27 PM, "Karen Fischer" <Karen_Fischer@freenet.richland.oh.us>
wrote:

> *This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
> *This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
> Hi all,
> I should know this by now, but I don't remember which company has what...so,
> do I need to go to Swank or somewhere else to buy rights to show "Babe" (the
> pig movie) at a program at the library?
> TIA,
> Karen Fischer
> AV Librarian
> Mansfield Richland County Public Library
> Mansfield, OH
> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner