Re: [Videolib] Bresson script in English

Jane Sloan (jsloan@rci.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:30:46 -0400

--------------050503020205010202050406

hi Leigh Palmer,
25 years ago I transcribed the shots/english sub-titles of this film --
and the other unavailable Bresson films -- and gave them to the
University of Southern California script collection. Originally these
transciptions were used as the bases of the synopses in my book --
"Robert Bresson a guide to references and resources"
USC's catalog is not available to the public, but I assume the scripts
are still there.
Since the work is mine, they might allow a copy to be made (?) -- not
sure --
Jane

Leigh Palmer wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I've received a query from a patron interested in looking at the
> screenplay of Robert Bresson's Au Hasard Balthazar (1966) in English.
> I've located a few of Bresson's other screenplays but cannot seem to
> locate Balthazar. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Leigh Anne
>

> Leigh Anne Palmer
> Librarian for English Literature,