Re: [Videolib] Paying to get paid?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:45:30 -0400

--B_3242285130_41033203

Yes I think it was NC. If it comes to a head on something like a film rental
( because on DVD I would NEVER do it)
I will just add $50 to any rental as a nuisance fee

On 9/28/06 10:29 AM, "Herownword@aol.com" <Herownword@aol.com> wrote:

> We've encountered this several times, Jessica. North Carolina is the one that
> springs to mind right now. The registration process is really tedious and the
> billing ridiculous. Be sure to pay those $1.75 invoices, though, because they
> will keep billing you until you do, becoming more and more threatening as time
> goes on. I can't imagine how this process is saving any state money or time,
> but there it is. No one asked me.
>
> Jocelyn Riley
> HerOwnWords.com
> NontraditionalCareers.com

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3242285130_41033203

Re: [Videolib] Paying to get paid? Yes I= think it was NC. If it comes to a head on something like a film rental ( be= cause on DVD  I would NEVER do it)