Re: [Videolib] Guess this is my 12.75 minutes of (local) fame

Mark Richie (n2books@frontiernet.net)
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:22:06 -0500

Gary - 12.75 minutes? What's that in the metric system ?

Excellent article and pix! Hope you and other V-libs get some
good mileage out of it . .

Mark Richie"withoutthe"T"

"One must be so careful about what one says in a Free Country . . ."
Dick Cavett