RE: [Videolib] Guess this is my 12.75 minutes of (local) fame

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:28:34 -0400

I'm sharing the article with the staff here, as part of my dogged campaign
to persuade someone in authority that we really need to have a separate
media collection with a media-educated person to run it!

Very nice write-up, Gary, odd misquote notwithstanding.

MM

Margery L. May
Acquisitions Administrator
Wesleyan University Library
Acquisitions Department
Olin Memorial Library
252 Church Street
Middletown, CT 06459
860-685-3834
mmay@wesleyan.edu

"The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more
people than all the wars in history." ---Carl Thomas Rowan