Re: [Videolib] VHS format

MileFilms@aol.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:32:17 EDT

--part1_4c3.8cc6a0b.324531d1_boundary

In a message dated 9/22/06 1:31:07 AM, ghandman@library.berkeley.edu writes:

> 5 years max...I'd be willing to bet, Michael. In the last few weeks
> I've seen big banners on two large rental store:=A0 LIQUIDATING OUR
> ENTIRE STOCK OF VHS TAPE!
>=20

Milestone is actually in the process this month of donating most of our VHS=20
tapes (the ones that we also released on DVD) to nursing homes. It costs us=20=
too=20
much in storage and at least people will get some enjoyment out of them=20
rather than sending them to the shredder.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035