RE: [Videolib] Thanks and Copyright Joke

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:21:04 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6DCAF.3FD8A566

"Only one thing is impossible for God: to find any sense in any
copyright law in the planet."
- Mark Twain, Notebook
=20
=20
Now that's just beautiful...almost brings a tear to my eye!
=20
=20
=20
Mark W. Kopp