RE: [Videolib] Cinema 16

Joel S. Bachar (joel@microcinema.com)
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:52:21 -0700

Hello
I am well aware of these titles and have done my best to distribute them in
north america through microcinema dvd. They are distributed by a company
called Vital in the UK and they are just a bit tough to deal with. I will
try them again as these ARE incredible DVDs.
Joel

Joel S. Bachar
Microcinema International/Microcinema DVD
1636 Bush St., Suite #2, SF, CA 94109, USA
+415-447-9750
www.microcinema.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Brigid Duffy [mailto:bduffy@sfsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:23 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Cinema 16

Does anyone know about a British company called Cinema 16? I am aware of the
New York based society founded by Amos Vogel. This British company is
selling a region 0 DVD, "American Short Films", with some interesting titles
on it, including "The Lunch Date" (web page:
http://www.cinema16.org/dvd.php?dvd=3&page=1 ).

Their website does not include an address or phone number that I can find.
Anyone know about these people?

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology