RE: [Videolib] VHS format

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:51:40 -0400

Wow....sounds like the proverbial "nail-in-the-coffin" for VCR
mfg's...very interesting article.

I've not yet been able to confirm the news about the cassette carriage
manufacture either.

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
4500 6th Avenue
Altoona, PA 16602
P: 814-940-0223
F: 814-949-0984
C: 814-937-2802

-----Original Message-----
From: clarkjc@jmu.edu [mailto:clarkjc@jmu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:22 AM
To: Mark Kopp; videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] VHS format[Scanned]

Well, I'll be darned if I was hallucinating. Still don't think so--about
the cassette carriage manufacture--but after poking around a bit this
morning, I can find no news article yet.

Did come across this interesting development, though:

http://www.eet.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=174900531

Jeff