Re: [Videolib] closed captioning

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:35:56 -0700

Barb:
Since I don't see the wires heating up with responses to your question,
I'll tell you about a great company here in Canada.
They are called Line 21 Media Services. They've been around
for 12 years & do lots of educational work & some Hollywood
features.
www.line21cc.com
Tel. 604 662-4600
kelly@line21cc.com

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre 100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, April 25-26, 2007

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd