Re: [Videolib] VHS format

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:43:13 -0400

3/4 was never a home or retail format
VHS is dying slowly. Too many people have too much stuff in it for it to die
In few short years. I think a decade may be about right

FYI I had better run out and buy a player while I can
My last one lasted nearly 20 years and the "new" one is dying after
2 . I SUPPOSE I might buy a combo player but I plan to watch my pathetic
VHS collection for a while

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International