RE: [Videolib] Full length films on eReserve

Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:10:00 -0700

Sorry, this is not correct Cindy

108, although it does not explicitly refer to video or film, is
generally interpreted as including them. There are stipulations on
the conditions under which 108 may be invoked and conditions for the
use of materials copied under the provisions of this section. The
section is currently under legislative scrutiny, library advocates
arguing for broader rights and industry advocates (and their
congressional lackeys) arguing for narrower.

Gary Handman

UC Berkeley

*****

spectacles."