Re: [Videolib] Full length films on eReserve

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:54:57 -0400

I know how much you love to bring this up but it has NOTHING to do with the
topic at hand ( Streaming, downloading etc)
That is for potentially replacing lost,stolen material and it can't even
CIRCULATE let alone be downloaded
FYI VHS is NOT an obsolete format and won't be for a LONG, LONG time