RE: [Videolib] Would like your thoughts on this one

Stockwell, Patricia (Patricia.Stockwell@ppcc.edu)
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:12:46 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D810.3BF31DD0

I have never seen that and I have been purchasing video materials for
over 23 years. Is that legal? I have received printed contracts before
which outline usage but that is different.

=20

Patricia J. Stockwell

Library Technician III / College Archivist

Pikes Peak Community College

5675 S. Academy Blvd. Box 7

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

patricia.stockwell@ppcc.edu