Re: [Videolib] iTunes Movies - Thinking Ahead

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:45:54 -0700

Yeah, but they also announced a device which can wirelessly link your
computer to your home entertainment center (or a video projector, I
guess), and they say the image quality is/will be comparable to DVD.

And I thought I could keep up with this stuff, sort of...

Brigid Duffy
San Francisco State University
bduffy@sfsu.edu