Re: [Videolib] ppr

Daisy Dominguez (daisilla@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

--0-142913339-1158101189=:57755

I'll check the archives regarding the fair use issue, but I guess that is where the controversy lies, because with fair use, some people can arguably justify showing a whole video at a panel, for example, right?

Jessica Rosner <jrosner@kino.com> wrote: True but mixed up reasoning. “Face to Face” is what covers use of films in classes
“Fair Use” is something totally different and I don’t want to start that one again just making clear they are not related
To each other.