Re: [Videolib] desperately seeking Slogans

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:05:13 +0200

Dear Sarah,

this title has been published in Sweden (no english subs!).
There are several webshops offering it:
http://www.smultronstallet.com/search/moreinfo.php?PRODID=3500000000011866
(Swedish Film Institute)
More shops: