Re: [Videolib] ppr

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:51:39 -0400

Well I don't want to dwell on this but even you accept this ( which I don't
but again let's not go there) you would still at best have to locate
A legal copy of a rare video in another library and make a VIDEO only dupe
of it ( you don't get to upgrade formats) so again if I owned a copy
Of rare videos I would restrict them to library use

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503