Re: [Videolib] ppr

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:43:34 -0400

I don't think circulating material puts you at any particular risk
If a user does something illegal unless they just come in and say I want
To take out THE CANDIDATE and show it a campus political rally or
something like that.
I would probably be careful NOT to circulate material which is out of print
But that is Librarian thing.
As for scheduling conflicts I assume that is why Profs are supposed to tell
you hold things on reserve and if they don't it would be their fault

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503