Re: [Videolib] Outdoor movies - text of article

Ciara Healy (cmhealy@waketech.edu)
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:52:14 -0400

After reading the article I am so happy to admit that it is true - these
showings really have NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY.

Ciara

>>> pashuf@charter.net >>>
The text can be found at:
http://www.mediainfocenter.org/story.asp?story_id=97634038

Karsten, Eileen wrote:
> There was an article in the September 6th Wall Street Journal titled:
> After Home Theaters, New Technology Lures Film Buffs Outdoors. This
> could be the one mentioned in the earlier post.
>

> Eileen Karsten
>
> Lake Forest College
>
> karsten@lfc.edu

producers and distributors.