RE: [Videolib] DVD Cleaning Machine

Betty Evanski (Evanski@rmu.edu)
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:05:37 -0400

--=__Part46620B31.0__=

Ditto from me! It has brought sunshine to our lives also. Betty

Betty Evanski
Media Services Coordinator
Robert Morris University
6001 University Boulevard
Moon Twp., Pa. 15108-1189
Phone:412-262-8363 Fax: 412-262-4049
Email: evanski@rmu.edu

>>> "Logan, Michael" <MLogan@co.humboldt.ca.us> 9/8/2006 7:48 PM >>>

We use the RTI Eco Junior, and it has brought sunshine into our
lives...

Michael Logan
Acquisitions & Technical Services
Humboldt County Library
(707) 269-1962

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Rick Provine
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:50 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD Cleaning Machine

What is the consensus on the best DVD repair option? Are any of the
machines recommended? I am certain it has been discussed before, but
thought it worth revisiting.

Thanks.

Rick
issues relating to the selection, evaluation,
acquisition,bibliographic
control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats
in
libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will
serve
as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a
channel
producers and distributors.

producers and distributors.

--=__Part46620B31.0__=

Ditto from me!   It has brought sunshine to our lives also.   Betty

Betty Evanski
Media Services Coordinator
Robert Morris University
6001 University Boulevard
Moon Twp., Pa. 15108-1189
Phone:412-262-8363  Fax: 412-262-4049
Email: evanski@rmu.edu

>>> "Logan, Michael" <MLogan@co.humboldt.ca.us> 9/8/2006 7:48 PM >>>
We use the RTI Eco Junior, and it has brought sunshine into our lives...

Michael Logan
Acquisitions & Technical Services
Humboldt County Library
(707) 269-1962

What is the consensus on the best DVD repair option?  Are any of the
machines recommended?  I am certain it has been discussed before, but
thought it worth revisiting.

Thanks.

Rick
librar ies and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve
producers and distributors.

--=__Part46620B31.0__=-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.