Re: [Videolib] Criterion Collection Public Performance Rights

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:17:51 -0400

NO!!!! But it is a common mistake and I swear for a time EVEN THEY WERE NOT
SURE.
Criterion in Chicago essentially licenses films for 20th Century Fox and a
few others

CRITERION/JANUS in New York licenses what they put out on DVD
They have PPR on about 75% of what they put out so it goes title by
Title and they can't blanket license.

Again the contact for Criterion collection dvds is
sarah@criterionco.com ( and if I got a commission for everyone I sent them
for PPR and Film Rental I would be RICH but she is very nice so I don't
mind)