Re: [Videolib] Criterion Collection Public Performance Rights

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:14:52 -0400

Well it depends on the title but they have rights to much of it
You want to contact Sarah Finkley at sarah@criterionco.com

FYI there will be a fee but I don't know what

On 9/8/06 12:42 PM, "MichaelMay.5652831@bloglines.com"
<MichaelMay.5652831@bloglines.com> wrote:

> Please forgive my naivete, but is it possible to obtain permission to show
> Criterion Collection films on DVD to the public?
>

> I attempted to contact
> Criterion Collection directly through their "Ask Jon Mulvaney" form, but have
> not received a response. I also unsuccessfully searched videolib archives.
>

> Does Criterion Collection offer a standing-order
>
> program similar to Recorded
> Books Film Movement Series with PPR included? If not, are there other similar
> worthwhile programs?
>

> Thanks for any advice.
>

> Mike
>

> Michael May, Adult