RE: [Videolib] Environmental Films

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:11:05 -0400

Voice: 610/779-8226
Fax: 610/370-1978

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Rhonda Pancoe
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:37 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Environmental Films

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the documentaries "The
Jungle Beat" by Adrian Cowell, "Flying Over Everest", and "Message From
the Mountains"? =20

=20

Rhonda=20

Rhonda Pancoe

Media Acquisitions Coordinator

Colgate University

13 Oak Drive

Hamilton, NY 13346

Phone: 315-228-7858

Fax: 315-228-7725

RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D298.38F97F98

Hi, Rhonda

Bullfrog Films distributes all of Adrian = Cowell's work=20 since the late 1980s.  We're in negotiation now with the BBC for = THE JUNGLE=20 BEAT, but as with most large bureaucracies these things take time...and = then=20 some.

All the best,
   =20 John Hoskyns-Abrahall

Bullfrog=20 Films
PO Box = 149