Re: [Videolib] help finding some films for purchase

MileFilms@aol.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:56:36 EDT

--part1_c46.1c07924.32302d94_boundary

In a message dated 9/6/06 9:41:48 AM, wochna@ohio.edu writes:

>=20
> Emperor's Naked Army Marches On, Kazuo Hara 1987
>=20
Dear Lorraine,

One of my favorites -- and actually my first acquisition ever when I was at=20
Kino. It showed at the Athens International Film Festival when it first came=
=20
out and I introduced it there. The rights have just gone over to Facets Vide=
o so=20
you should contact them to see when it's coming out.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
milefilms@aol.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0winterfilm@=
aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0www.wintersoldierfilm.com

--part1_c46.1c07924.32302d94_boundary

Emperor's Naked Army Marches On, Kazuo Hara 1987

Dear Lorraine,

One of my favorites -- and actually my first acquisition ever when I was=20= at Kino. It showed at the Athens International Film Festival when it first c= ame out and I introduced it there. The rights have just gone over to Facets=20= Video so you should contact them to see when it's coming out.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
milefilms@aol.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0winterfilm@= aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0www.wintersoldierfilm.com

--part1_c46.1c07924.32302d94_boundary-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.