Re: [Videolib] Seeking "The Country Wife"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:30:33 +0200

Dear Marilyn,

this version probably has never been published on video or DVD. The only
chance to get a copy is to contact BBB Broadcastlearning in the UK
directly. http://www.bbcactive.com/broadcastlearning/asp/home/home.asp
Sometimes they offer videos that are not listed in their catalogue.

In WorldCat there are 3 other (complete) versions listed:
- by The Boston Conservatory ("A senior acting concentrate workshop
presentation of...") (113 min.):
FL UNIV OF CENT FLORIDA FTU
GA AUGUSTA STATE UNIV, REESE LIBR GJG
MA BOSTON CONSERVATORY ALPHIN LIBR BCO
NJ ROWAN UNIV NJG
NJ SETON HALL UNIV STH
OH KENYON COL LIBR
- by Renaissance Productions, Ltd./Stratford Theatre, Ontario, Canada
(120 min.):
CA SANTA CLARA UNIV STA
CT YALE UNIV LIBR YUS
DC AMERICAN UNIV EAU
MA WILLIAMS COL WCM
PA MONTGOMERY CNTY COMMUN COL

Perhaps ILL is an option for you for these two titles. The third one is
not available:
- by the Shakespeare Theatre (Washington, D.C.) (Video cannot be loaned,
but must be viewed in the Library, 158 min.)

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html