Re: [Videolib] Verweigerung

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:24:30 +0200

Dear Farhad,

here is some information about this title

Title "Der Fall Jaegerstaetter" OR "Die Verweigerung"
Country: Austria/ Germany, 1971
Director: Axel Corti
Cast:Kurt Weinzierl, Julia Schnitzer, Rose Dybal,Helmut Wlasak, Achim
Benning
Author Helmut Andics
Camera Walter Kindler
based on the book by Gordon C. Zahn
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067082/
http://www.film.at/der_fall_jaegerstaetter/

This title has been distributed on video in the US by The Center on
Conscience & War (CCW) during the eighties but it is no longer on their
website http://www.centeronconscience.org/index.htm
You might ask them where to get it from.

Perhaps interlibrary loan is an option.
There are are 6 libraries in the US that own this title
CO REGIS UNIV COR
MA STONEHILL COL STO
NY CHRIST THE KING SEMINARY VYK
PA ELIZABETHTOWN COL ELZ
PA SWARTHMORE COL, PEACE COLLECTION PSP
WI MARQUETTE UNIV, MEMORIAL LIBR
More info via this database http://www.worldcat.org/
Please insert "ti:verweigerung au:corti" and you will get the links to
these libraries.

There is a source in Austria, too for lending this title but they
probably will not send their videos to the US (besides this no
subtitles!) http://www.filmservice.at/
Ordering no.: 1585030
DER FALL JAEGERSTAETTER

If you don't succeed you might contact one of the producers, the
Austrian Television Corporation ORF
http://www.3sat.de/specials/88211/index.html
Mail adress: videoservice@orf.at

Hope this helps