Re: [Videolib] FW: In search of a movie title...... "(something)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:48:34 +0200

Dear Peter,

as far as I see, there was only one title from a German director last
year in Budapest:

Invisible: Illegal in Europe / Andreas Voigt
http://www.filmfest.hu/2005/film/film.php?menu_id=2&film_id=107

The word "Interlude" isn't included in any title at that year
http://www.filmfest.hu/2005/film/index.php?menu_id=2

The database "German Films" offers no hit for the keyword "Interlude"
http://www.german-cinema.de/en/archive/index.html
the one for documentaries not either http://www.agdok.de/

The only lead I've found is a Hungarian TV series called "Interlude"
(translated?)

1991 Márai: Herbal (30 min., INTERLUDE series, FMS-HTV)

1992 Wittgenstein Tractatus (co-directed with Tibor Szemző, composer)
(32 min., INTERLUDE series, FMS-HTV)

made by Hungarian media artist Péter Forgács
http://www.c3.hu/scca/butterfly/Forgacs/cv.html

I've also checked the German translation "Zwischenspiel" for a recent
production in various databases. The only hit was : Erotic Tales Volume
9: Zwischenspiel (2002).

I think some more information from your patron is needed.

kind regards
Peter