Re: [Videolib] College Access Videos? Any idea?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:42:27 -0700

One that we picked up last year from Teaching for Change (http://
www.teachingforchange.org) for $25 plus shipping:

"... and nobody said anything: Uncomfortable Conversations about
Diversity"
Produced by Mara Sapon-Shevin and Richard Breyer

DVD - Professional Development 2004 10 minutes

Critical moments about issues of diversity that arise in college/
university classrooms are presented through five vignettes. There are
no answers, but each vignette will prompt a rich discussion, evoke
other stories and provide opportunities for discussion, and debate on
the critical role of teachers in working and teaching for social
justice.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology