Re: [Videolib] anyone collecting in PAL or region-free formats?

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:04:23 -0400

Because few professors want titles in the collection that can't be shown in
the classroom. In our case, the 60 or so classrooms have software in the
class computers to show DVD's through the data projectors. So the expense of
being able to show them in class would be prohibitive.

Jerry