Re: [Videolib] Library illegal video showing follow up

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:24:12 -0400

Thanks . I kind of thought they did
I did a few searches and while I found a number of mistakes they were always
in the direction of NOT knowing they had rights to films
It seems not to get some titles released in boxed sets , that our out of
print ( but you may still have a legit copy) and especially films owned by
A studio but released through another company like Criterion or Kino

Hopefully they encourage people to use this site to check stuff

Now about MPLC....

On 8/15/06 1:45 PM, "Blaine Waterman" <bwaterman@sfpl.org> wrote:

> Movie Licensing USA has a website to check titles they cover:
>
> http://www.movlic.com/library/library.html
>
> Blaine Waterman
> AV Center Librarian
> San Francisco Public Library