Re: [Videolib] La Pelota Vasca film

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:47:33 +0200

Dear Cindy,

I suppose you will not get it elsewhere. It seems to be an exclusive
edition by FNAC itself. In France they have done something similar with
French short films. FNAC is the editor of this compilation and they
probably sell this 10-volume edition exclusively via their webshop. This
practise is typical for FNAC. Sometimes they buy the rights for some
neglected films and publish them in special editions.

Peter

>>> http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch/