RE: [Videolib] La Pelota Vasca film

Badilla-Melendez, Cindy (CBADILLAME@stthomas.edu)
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:35:33 -0500

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for the info.
By any chance in other ideas where to get "Los mejores cortos del cine
espanol:. The only place I found them is the FNAC in Spain and again the
shipping charges are outrages.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
Media Resources Librarian
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library,
University of St. Thomas
phone (651) 962-5464
fax (651) 962-5406

-----Original Message-----
From: delin@zlb.de [mailto:delin@zlb.de]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:24 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] La Pelota Vasca film

If you want the Spanish 3-disc version (all three are at least subtitled
in English) you might it from this provider in Spain
http://www.dvdgo.com/product~catgid~7793~list~18586~prodid~106713.htm

Delivery rate is Euro 17,10 (Zone E)
We will order this version, too.

Peter

Peter Delin schrieb:
> Here are the delivery rates

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=110729
91

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=311813
1

>> Peter
>>
>> Peter Delin/ Videolektorat
>> Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
>> http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html
>> http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch/
>>

>> Badilla-Melendez, Cindy schrieb:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Need some help here.
>>>
>>> I am looking for the DVD of "La Pelota Vasca" The only place I found
>>> they
>>> sell is from fnac in Spain and they charge more than $40 in shipping.
>>> Also,
>>> I saw some of the records in Worldcat and there are a couple of
>>> versions.
>>> One with 3 DVDs with no English subtitles and the version of 1 DVD with
>>> subtitles. The one I found at FNAC is vice versa, so I have my doubts.
>>>
>>> Does anybody know a place here in the USA, where I can purchase this
>>> title
>>> (I don't care if it is region 2)? I have been looking and I can't
>>> find it
>>> here
>>>
>>> Please let me know
>>> Thanks
>>> Cindy

>>> Cindy Badilla-Melendez
>>> Media Resources Librarian
>>> O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, University of St.
>>> Thomas phone (651) 962-5464
>>> fax (651) 962-5406

>>> issues relating to the selection, evaluation,
>>> acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current
>>> and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It
>>> is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for
>>> video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
>>> libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and
>>> distributors.

distributors.